A five pronged approach seems to be in order:
- ONLINE: Distribution of materials through the Internet to get our message out there for the purpose of generating support at the grassroots level (through blogs, listservers, discussion groups on Etsy, eBay, posting iPetitions, etc.)
- CONGRESS: Flooding our Congressional representatives with comments
- CPSC: Flooding CPSC with comments
- MEDIA: Generating media interest in our concerns
- TRADE GROUPS: Working through and alongside professional trade organizations to get our message heard.
Additional pages linking to each of these groups providing suggested writing guidelines will be added as this site develops.